The County Card provides an exciting opportunity to play at over 1,000 courses in 27 counties in England at a reduced green fee.
The SCLGA are moving your county cards from plastic to a digital card which is now available immediately on your smartphone. Your existing plastic card remains valid until the end of March 2024 but you can begin to use the digital card now. It's very easy to load and to use - see instructions further below. If you do not have access to a smartphone you can request a physical card, via email here with your name, CDH number a nd Golf Club, These will be sent direct to the club for you to pick up.
Please follow the instructions below or access the comprehensive guide here to enable you to load your card onto your phone.
1. Download the IG County App onto your Smartphone
2. Open the App and Select Sussex Ladies Golf Association
3. To set-up your County Card, click the County Card option at the bottom right
Read the instructions and click continue
4. Enter your details: CDH Number (can be seen on your handicap certificate/record or ask your club), Surname and Email Address - these need to match exactly those held by your club. There is an option here to enable occasional notifications from SCLGA.
5. Click Activate County Card once details entered
You now have access to your County Card - to show your digital County Card to clubs, simply open this app and click the County Card option on the bottom right.
If you are not able to download this to your smartphone and/or do not have a smartphone, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to help and support.
Monday 19th February 2024
2nd of the Player Development Days
Friday 16th February 2024
SCLGA shines a light on Sussex Women in Golf