Wanted: Director of Junior golf
The Role of Director of Junior Golf will be vacant as from November 2023. The tenure has been reduced to three years.
This is most definitely an enjoyable and rewarding role, suitable for any individual with an energy for sharing their passion of golf with junior girls across Sussex.
- Three year tenure, with the option to stay for five years, on the SCLGA Board of Directors
- Organising annual diary and supporting performance squad
- Being proactive in finding girls for all levels of the County Pathway
- Reporting to the Board/Committee at Board meetings at the Dyke
- Requirement to travel to some events outside of Sussex and to be away with the squad for three nights at Junior County Match Week
If anyone has an interest in discussing this position, then please do make contact with Louise Simmons (details below).
Return to News Page