In 2011 Sussex Golf Partnership reviewed its Safeguarding Policy and Procedures and in June 2012 a unified policy and procedures document was adopted by the Sussex Golf Partnership, the Sussex County Ladies Golf Association and the Sussex County Golf Union, named ‘The Sussex Golf Safeguarding Policy and Procedures Document.
The Sussex Golf Safeguarding Policy and Procedures Document can be accessed below along with PDF’s of all the Appendicies.
The job description for the Club Welfare Officer is detailed below, along with some further guidance for clubs.
All Juniors must complete a Junior Player Profile Form
- Volunteer Job Application Form
- Self Disclosure Form
- Children & Young People Safeguarding Policy & Procedures
- Photography Consent
- Junior Profile and Parental Consent Forms
- Incident Report Form
- England Golf Safeguarding Adults Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Code of Conduct for Parents and Carers
- Accident Report Form