The Veterans played their annual match against Hampshire at Ifield on Friday in glorious sunshine, captained by County President Mel Boyse. The seven pairs played four ball betterball, and the match resulted in a honorable draw! For the team and match report click here.
- Division 4 Semi-Final Results
- Junior County Match Week Report
- Seniors’ League Team Manager Wanted
- Re-scheduled Inter-club Division Semi-Finals
- Chichester Still in Annodata Matchplay
- Day 1 – Junior County Match Week
- Revised Dates, Times & Venues for Inter-Club Division Semi-Finals
- Seniors Win the Mulligan Larsen Bowl
- It’s Junior County Match Week!
- Sussex Teams Success in Daily Mail Foursomes!