We need 2 or 3 more teams to enter the Spring Rumble at West Hove on Monday 13th May. Our first “fun” event of the year should really help get your golfing season underway! It’s a shotgun start, with teams of 3, off full handicap, 3 scores to count on par 3s, 2 scores on par 4s and 1 score on par 5s. Click on the link below for the Entry Form and send with a cheque or BACS payment to Pauline Senior as soon as possible.
- ARE YOU INTERESTED?
- Slinfold Pair Win the Jerdein Salver
- Three out of Three for the Seniors!
- Dyke Hosts the Jerdein Memorial Salver
- Seniors Match Report v Middlesex
- Seniors’ Waltz Start Sheet
- Division 3 Quarter-Final Results
- 2nd Team Match Report v Hampshire
- Sussex Seniors win in the Wildernesse!
- Division 3 Quarter-Finals on 11th July
- Exciting New Benefit Offered by England Golf
- Team Announced for Junior County Match Week
- Still Time to enter Beryl Pockett
- Seniors Report from Piltdown
- Morrice Foursomes Results