If you are over 50 with a handicap 19-36, why not enter the Seniors B Division event which is being played at Bognor Regis on 24th July. It’s an 18 hole event, with scratch and handicap prizes as well as the Methuselah Trophy for aged 70+ winner. A great day out, including lunch for just £30. Entries are on a first come first served basis. Click for entry form. Seniors B 2014
- ARE YOU INTERESTED?
- Slinfold Pair Win the Jerdein Salver
- Three out of Three for the Seniors!
- Dyke Hosts the Jerdein Memorial Salver
- Seniors Match Report v Middlesex
- Seniors’ Waltz Start Sheet
- Division 3 Quarter-Final Results
- 2nd Team Match Report v Hampshire
- Sussex Seniors win in the Wildernesse!
- Division 3 Quarter-Finals on 11th July
- Exciting New Benefit Offered by England Golf
- Team Announced for Junior County Match Week
- Still Time to enter Beryl Pockett
- Seniors Report from Piltdown
- Morrice Foursomes Results