Over 90 people representing 40 clubs attended the Delegates Meeting at Brighton & Hove GC today to hear interesting and fun presentations from a number of speakers including Lee Andrews from Mid Sussex who is leading our Development for All programme this winter and Matt Warwick from the Sussex Golf Partnership. The Scratch Foursomes was drawn at the meeting and is being played 9-11th April at Nevill GC, click here for Scratch Fours Draw Sheet Nevill – 2014.
- Chichester Still in Annodata Matchplay
- Day 1 – Junior County Match Week
- Revised Dates, Times & Venues for Inter-Club Division Semi-Finals
- Seniors Win the Mulligan Larsen Bowl
- It’s Junior County Match Week!
- Sussex Teams Success in Daily Mail Foursomes!
- Inter-club Division Semi-Final Report
- Seniors Team vs Hampshire – 6th August
- Autumn Bowmaker – Still Time to Enter!
- Inter-club Division Semi-Final Line Up