Over 90 people representing 40 clubs attended the Delegates Meeting at Brighton & Hove GC today to hear interesting and fun presentations from a number of speakers including Lee Andrews from Mid Sussex who is leading our Development for All programme this winter and Matt Warwick from the Sussex Golf Partnership. The Scratch Foursomes was drawn at the meeting and is being played 9-11th April at Nevill GC, click here for Scratch Fours Draw Sheet Nevill – 2014.
- Singing Hills Team Winners!
- 2nd Team Match Report v Kent
- Hannah Ralph Progresses to Final Qualifying Round for British Open
- Results from the Division 2 Quarter-Finals
- Beryl Pockett Start Sheet
- Pat Codd’s 2nd Hole in One
- Keys found at Dyke GC after the Jerdein Salver
- Div 2 Quarter-Finals at East Brighton
- ARE YOU INTERESTED?
- Slinfold Pair Win the Jerdein Salver
- Three out of Three for the Seniors!
- Dyke Hosts the Jerdein Memorial Salver
- Seniors Match Report v Middlesex
- Seniors’ Waltz Start Sheet
- Division 3 Quarter-Final Results