Clubs are reminded that the closing date for entries for the Inter-club Scratch Foursomes is 1st March. It’s being played 9th-11th April at the Nevill. The combined handicap limit is 22 and players are inter-changeable during the event. Click here to email the event organiser Brenda Gilbey.
- 2019 SCLGA Competitions On-Line
- Ladies’ London Foursomes 2019
- Rule change – Substitution of Ball
- England Golf – Replacing the Ball
- Ready for the new Rules?
- Beginners Girls Coaching 2019
- AGM Minutes 2018
- Change of Rule Regarding Golf Ball Moved During Search
- County Junior Organiser Report for 2018
- New Rule – Ball Moving on Putting Green
- New Joiners to SCLGA
- Seniors Report by Jo Galway
- So Long to Tessa Stockwell
- Committee Leavers
- Goodbye Sandra Holman