Clubs are reminded that the closing date for entries for the Inter-club Scratch Foursomes is 1st March. It’s being played 9th-11th April at the Nevill. The combined handicap limit is 22 and players are inter-changeable during the event. Click here to email the event organiser Brenda Gilbey.
- Dyke GC Pair Wins the Glenda Ricketts Memorial Salvers
- Nevill Hosts Glenda Ricketts Memorial Salvers on Sunday
- Mannings Heath Pair in Daily Mail Foursomes Finals
- Juniors Selected for England Golf U18 Regional Training Squad
- Mid-Sussex Hosts 1st Coaching Clinic of 18/19 Season
- Junior Girls Winter Coaching Dates
- Reflections on Coronation Foursomes Final
- Good Luck to Aileen Greenfield
- Glenda Ricketts Start Sheet
- Junior Club News from Mid-Sussex
- Sussex Triumphs at Inter-County Seniors!
- Juniors Compete in Alresford Cup
- Good Luck for Inter-Counties Champs
- Friendly Match Report – Sussex Veterans v Hampshire
- News from Day 2 British Seniors