Clubs are reminded that the closing date for entries for the Inter-club Scratch Foursomes is 1st March. It’s being played 9th-11th April at the Nevill. The combined handicap limit is 22 and players are inter-changeable during the event. Click here to email the event organiser Brenda Gilbey.
- ARE YOU INTERESTED?
- Slinfold Pair Win the Jerdein Salver
- Three out of Three for the Seniors!
- Dyke Hosts the Jerdein Memorial Salver
- Seniors Match Report v Middlesex
- Seniors’ Waltz Start Sheet
- Division 3 Quarter-Final Results
- 2nd Team Match Report v Hampshire
- Sussex Seniors win in the Wildernesse!
- Division 3 Quarter-Finals on 11th July
- Exciting New Benefit Offered by England Golf
- Team Announced for Junior County Match Week
- Still Time to enter Beryl Pockett
- Seniors Report from Piltdown
- Morrice Foursomes Results