We’ve two pairs from Sussex who’ve made it through to the Grand Final of the Ping 4BBB Tournament. They’re Lindsey Parris and Lorraine Turk from Chartham Park and Carrie Belcher and Clare Handley from Hill Barn. To qualify for the Grand Final this year a score of 47 points or more was required! There are 52 pairs competing this Tuesday 4th September at Gainsborough GC and we wish the Sussex ladies lots of luck.
- Ladies London Foursomes Draw 2020
- Funeral for Sophie Kennard
- Juniors Train at Princes!
- Sad News Regarding Sophie Kennard
- Any Club News?
- Venue Change for World Handicapping System Workshop 13th February
- Delegates Meeting – 2nd March 2020
- Prue Riddiford Autumn Bowmaker Full!
- Wanted – New Junior Committee Members
- Funeral Arrangements for John Ricketts
- Wanted – County 1st & 2nd Team Players
- Sad News – John Ricketts
- Junior Winter Coaching New Date
- County Competitions 2020
- Girls Golf Rocks Closing Date for Applications