We’ve two pairs from Sussex who’ve made it through to the Grand Final of the Ping 4BBB Tournament. They’re Lindsey Parris and Lorraine Turk from Chartham Park and Carrie Belcher and Clare Handley from Hill Barn. To qualify for the Grand Final this year a score of 47 points or more was required! There are 52 pairs competing this Tuesday 4th September at Gainsborough GC and we wish the Sussex ladies lots of luck.
- ARE YOU INTERESTED?
- Slinfold Pair Win the Jerdein Salver
- Three out of Three for the Seniors!
- Dyke Hosts the Jerdein Memorial Salver
- Seniors Match Report v Middlesex
- Seniors’ Waltz Start Sheet
- Division 3 Quarter-Final Results
- 2nd Team Match Report v Hampshire
- Sussex Seniors win in the Wildernesse!
- Division 3 Quarter-Finals on 11th July
- Exciting New Benefit Offered by England Golf
- Team Announced for Junior County Match Week
- Still Time to enter Beryl Pockett
- Seniors Report from Piltdown
- Morrice Foursomes Results