With 2016 almost done and dusted, it’s that time of year not only to reflect on the past golfing season, but set some golfing goals for 2017! Some interesting and thought provoking ideas to consider:
- Play more golf.
- Encourage someone you know to get into golf.
- Practice more.
- Clear out your golf bag.
- Play in one of the SCLGA open events.
- Visit a new course.
- No “gimmies” in putting – nail the short putt.
- Book some lessons.
- Identify your weakest part of the game, and work on it during the “off” season.
- Don’t dwell on your mistakes.
- Get in shape!
Whatever your plans, enjoy the break and come back refreshed and ready for a great year!