On a glorious day at Seaford GC the SCLGA Committee took on the SCGU (Men’s Committee) in our annual match, led by our County President Mel Boyse. With five pairs playing four ball betterball there was much friendly rivalry (and griping about being made to play from the white tees!) Sadly the men managed to win through on the day taking the first three matches, although the ladies put up a spirited fight back winning matches four and five. The men retain the trophy, which Mel presented to Dave Richardson, SCGU President.
- Division 4 Semi-Final Results
- Junior County Match Week Report
- Seniors’ League Team Manager Wanted
- Re-scheduled Inter-club Division Semi-Finals
- Chichester Still in Annodata Matchplay
- Day 1 – Junior County Match Week
- Revised Dates, Times & Venues for Inter-Club Division Semi-Finals
- Seniors Win the Mulligan Larsen Bowl
- It’s Junior County Match Week!
- Sussex Teams Success in Daily Mail Foursomes!