The Ladies’ London Foursomes will take place from 22nd to 24th March 2019. It’s a Scratch Foursomes match play competition open to all clubs within a 55-mile radius of central London and each club may nominate one pair. Entries are limited to 64 pairs and the first two rounds will be played on the Red and Courses at the Berkshire. To download the Entry Form click on the link below:
- SCLGA Stance on Golf Insurance
- County Referees Level 2 re-qualification in the new Rules of Golf
- Slinfold Ladies and their 4 Aces
- Rule Change No.11
- Still Spaces in Junior Girls Fundraiser
- New Rules 2019
- Happy New Year!
- Seasons Greetings
- 2019 Rule Change regarding Caddies
- 2019 SCLGA Competitions On-Line
- Ladies’ London Foursomes 2019
- Rule change – Substitution of Ball
- England Golf – Replacing the Ball
- Ready for the new Rules?
- Beginners Girls Coaching 2019