More than 250,000 people called on the UK Government to exempt golf courses from closing during the 2nd lockdown which is due to end of 2nd November. Despite England Golf vigorously opposing the decision, the Government refused to make an exception for golfers. Nonetheless, the active lobbying has resulted in Parliament agreeing to debate the petition on Monday 23rd November.
- County Course Raters
- Golf is back soon!
- Golf Lockdown Exemption to be debated in Parliament
- Levitha Hughes Co-opted to Competitions Committee
- England Golf App Available to Download
- Minutes of the AGM SCLGA Ltd
- Obituary Notice – Joy Leman
- World Handicap System Implementation
- Government confirms all Golf Clubs & Facilities must close
- Junior Winter Coaching Cancelled 14th November
- AGM Update 2020
- England Golf to Challenge Government’s Rationale for closing Golf Courses
- AGM of SCLGA Ltd on 2nd November 2020
- Junior Coaching at Rustington Golf Centre
- Junior Squad News