In the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak, England Golf has announced a number of key decisions relating to all of our championships and wider golfing activities.
- All bar and dining areas within golf clubhouses must now shut with immediate effect.
- All championship and performance events scheduled to take place up until and including 7 June have been postponed.
- With the health and wellbeing of all golfers, staff and volunteers paramount in our thinking, we have issued a comprehensive guidance document to clubs and golfers on how best to proceed in these unprecedented times.
- England Golf’s AGM and national participation events scheduled for the spring have been postponed.
- New working practices for staff have been adopted to ensure we remain fully operational and available to assist counties, clubs and golfers in the weeks and months ahead.