Today saw the first round of the Scratch Foursomes played in beautiful warm sunshine at Nevill GC. There were some thrilling matches, including Willingdon pipping the Dyke on the 22nd hole! Second round play commences at 9am Thursday, supporters welcome. Click for the full results from Day 1 – 1st round Scratch 4’s 2014.
- Singing Hills Team Winners!
- 2nd Team Match Report v Kent
- Hannah Ralph Progresses to Final Qualifying Round for British Open
- Results from the Division 2 Quarter-Finals
- Beryl Pockett Start Sheet
- Pat Codd’s 2nd Hole in One
- Keys found at Dyke GC after the Jerdein Salver
- Div 2 Quarter-Finals at East Brighton
- ARE YOU INTERESTED?
- Slinfold Pair Win the Jerdein Salver
- Three out of Three for the Seniors!
- Dyke Hosts the Jerdein Memorial Salver
- Seniors Match Report v Middlesex
- Seniors’ Waltz Start Sheet
- Division 3 Quarter-Final Results