The AGM at Charmandean on Monday 4th November said a fond farewell to 6 ladies who have been on Committee, these include:
- Ann Carnegie – County Captain
- Chris Handson – County President
- Carol Smith – Treasurer
- Roseanne Rees – Competitions Secretary
- Pauline Senior – Div 1 Secretary
- Wendy Melville – Div 2 Secretary
Their continuous service to the SCLGA is combined total of 38 years, with Ann, Carol and Roseanne having been on Committee for over 8 years! Ann remains on Committee as Past County Captain for another year, however, we must extend our most sincere thanks to all outgoing committee members for their time on the SCLGA. Their knowledge and commitment to county golf will be sorely missed.