Jan Hook of Sweetwoods Park had an exciting finish in their last Division 1 match against Slinfold on Sunday with a hole in one! Jan has a handicap of 14 and was playing number four in their final match at home. Having lost the previous hole, her opponent teed off first on the fifth hole, a 121 yard par 3 that’s over water with hazards left and right as well as a green side bunker. With the pin at the back, apparently her well hit 6 iron landed at the front of the green, rolled towards the pin, hit the flagstick and much to her surprise, dropped into the hole for her first ever hole in one. Congratulations to Jan for the hole in one and winning the match (apparently it took a few holes for her to calm down!)
- Sad news regarding Ann Smiley
- World Handicap System – Submitting Scores
- World Handicap System – Your Handicap Index
- Seniors A & Waltz Cancelled
- Back to Golf?
- World Handicap System – An introduction
- ‘Play Safe, Stay Safe’ – for golf’s return
- World Handicap System launch – 6 months and counting!
- Update from England Golf on World Handicap System
- Something to look forward to!
- England Golf – Revised Championship Schedule
- Covid-19 update
- All Golf Clubs, Courses and Facilities MUST close now
- England Golf Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
- R&A Guidance on Covid-19 / Coronavirus