We all know the phrase ‘beware the injured golfer’ but with so many course closures and lack of play, this Spring we need to ‘beware the out of practice golfer’! Brenda Gilbey of Sweetwoods and our Past County Captain is enjoying the winter sunshine in Tenerife and complaining that she hasn’t swung a club for three months….. and then promptly holed her tee shot with a 5 iron at Amarilla GC! Having not seen it go in, she assumed it had rolled off the green into the sea……Seen below, she’s talking them through it (yet) again!
- 2019 SCLGA Competitions On-Line
- Ladies’ London Foursomes 2019
- Rule change – Substitution of Ball
- England Golf – Replacing the Ball
- Ready for the new Rules?
- Beginners Girls Coaching 2019
- AGM Minutes 2018
- Change of Rule Regarding Golf Ball Moved During Search
- County Junior Organiser Report for 2018
- New Rule – Ball Moving on Putting Green
- New Joiners to SCLGA
- Seniors Report by Jo Galway
- So Long to Tessa Stockwell
- Committee Leavers
- Goodbye Sandra Holman