The 2019 AGM took place on Monday 4th November where County Captain Ann Carnegie delivered her annual report to 160 attendees at the AGM, including 15 from the Committee, representing 48 clubs.
There are 6 committee members stepping down this year, County President Chris Handson, County Captain Ann Carnegie (who will remain on the committee as past Captain), County Treasurer Carol Smith, Roseanne Rees (Competitions Secretary), Pauline Senior (Div 1 secretary), and Wendy Melville (Div 2 secretary).
New onto the committee is Pat Johns, incoming Captain, Jane Covey (President), Alison Hopson (Treasurer), Debby Gill (Div 2 secretary), Juanita Barnes and Emilie Hunt.
PRESENTATION OF TROPHIES – The President presented trophies to the following:
- County Championship Trophy – Elodie Jane Yates (not present at meeting)
- Langridge Trophy (Seniors’ Championship) – Aileen Greenfield (not present at meeting)
- Veterans’ Championship – Iona McKean (not present at meeting)
- Scratch Knock-Out Foursomes – Worthing
- Kathleen Rider Foursomes – Sweetwoods Park
- Jerdein Memorial Salver – Slinfold Park
- Morrice Foursomes – Royal Ashdown Forest
- President’s Trophy – Chartham Park
- Division 1 – Bognor Regis
- Division 2 – Nevill
- Division 3 – West Sussex
- Division 4 – Brighton & Hove