The handicap allowance for 4 Ball Better Ball competitions is being analysed by England Golf and CONGU. Until any changes are notified, please remember the current allowance of ¾ from the lowest handicap player is still mandatory and must be used in all competitions.
- ARE YOU INTERESTED?
- Slinfold Pair Win the Jerdein Salver
- Three out of Three for the Seniors!
- Dyke Hosts the Jerdein Memorial Salver
- Seniors Match Report v Middlesex
- Seniors’ Waltz Start Sheet
- Division 3 Quarter-Final Results
- 2nd Team Match Report v Hampshire
- Sussex Seniors win in the Wildernesse!
- Division 3 Quarter-Finals on 11th July
- Exciting New Benefit Offered by England Golf
- Team Announced for Junior County Match Week
- Still Time to enter Beryl Pockett
- Seniors Report from Piltdown
- Morrice Foursomes Results