The handicap allowance for 4 Ball Better Ball competitions is being analysed by England Golf and CONGU. Until any changes are notified, please remember the current allowance of ¾ from the lowest handicap player is still mandatory and must be used in all competitions.
- Division 4 Semi-Final Results
- Junior County Match Week Report
- Seniors’ League Team Manager Wanted
- Re-scheduled Inter-club Division Semi-Finals
- Chichester Still in Annodata Matchplay
- Day 1 – Junior County Match Week
- Revised Dates, Times & Venues for Inter-Club Division Semi-Finals
- Seniors Win the Mulligan Larsen Bowl
- It’s Junior County Match Week!
- Sussex Teams Success in Daily Mail Foursomes!