In 2011 Sussex Golf Partnership reviewed its Safeguarding Policy and Procedures and in June 2012 a unified policy and procedures document was adopted by the Sussex Golf Partnership, the Sussex County Ladies Golf Association and the Sussex County Golf Union, named ‘The Sussex Golf Safeguarding Policy and Procedures Document.
The Sussex Golf Safeguarding Policy and Procedures Document can be accessed below along with PDF’s of all the Appendicies.
England Golf we will be hosting a Time To Listen Workshop in Sussex on Tuesday 24 July at Tilgate Forest Golf Centre. As part of their training England Golf recommends that the Club Welfare Officer (CWO) attends the Time To Listen Workshop.
To book and read more details about this training and its importance, please select from the links below:
Please also find attached a role description for the Club Welfare Officer, along with some further guidance for clubs.
- Appendix A – Code of Conduct for Young Golfers
- Appendix B – Code of Conduct for Staff Members, Professionals & Volunteers
- Appendix C – Guidance for Parents & Guardians
- Appendix D – Junior Profile & Consent Form
- Appendix E – Event Photography/Video Imaging Registration Form
- Appendix F – Definitions of Abuse, Bullying and Harassment
- Appendix G – Physical Contact
- Appendix H – Incident Report Form
- Appendix H – Incident Report Form Guidance
- Appendix I – Reporting Flowchart Outside Golf
- Appendix I – Reporting Flowchart Within Golf
- Appendix I – Reporting Procedures – Contact Details
- Appendix J – Operation Plans for Events
- Appendix K – Child Protection Recruitment Checklist
- Appendix L – Personal Details & Self Disclosure (Minimal Contact)
- Appendix L – Personal Details & Self Disclosure (Regular Contact)
- Appendix M – Volunteer Reference Form
- Appendix O – Junior Player Profile & Parental Consent Checklist