An additional match was added to the Seniors schedule this season. Championed by Surrey, the concept of a Seniors Singles League is under consideration (age 50+ seven singles matches off scratch). The inaugural match was played on Friday 29th August at Burhill GC. Surrey’s team, which included three England Seniors players, eventually got the better of Sussex despite the team putting up a good fight, with Surrey winning the match 5½-1½. For the full match report, click here.
- Golf Croquet Anyone?
- Mannings Heath Pair Reach Daily Mail Foursomes Quarter-Finals
- Dyke GC Pair Wins the Glenda Ricketts Memorial Salvers
- Nevill Hosts Glenda Ricketts Memorial Salvers on Sunday
- Mannings Heath Pair in Daily Mail Foursomes Finals
- Juniors Selected for England Golf U18 Regional Training Squad
- Mid-Sussex Hosts 1st Coaching Clinic of 18/19 Season
- Junior Girls Winter Coaching Dates
- Reflections on Coronation Foursomes Final
- Good Luck to Aileen Greenfield
- Glenda Ricketts Start Sheet
- Junior Club News from Mid-Sussex
- Sussex Triumphs at Inter-County Seniors!
- Juniors Compete in Alresford Cup
- Good Luck for Inter-Counties Champs