If you are over 50 with a handicap 19-36, why not enter the Seniors B Division event which is being played at Bognor Regis on 24th July. It’s an 18 hole event, with scratch and handicap prizes as well as the Methuselah Trophy for aged 70+ winner. A great day out, including lunch for just £30. Entries are on a first come first served basis. Click for entry form. Seniors B 2014
- Coronation Foursomes Grand Final on Monday
- Good Luck to Sussex Seniors!
- AGM Monday 5th November
- East Sussex National Win Morrice Foursomes
- New Golf Rules 2019: What You Need to Know!
- Junior Needed for Alresford Cup on 23rd September
- Morrice Foursomes Semi-Final & Final on Friday
- Seniors Friendly Match v Berkshire
- Sad News Regarding Gerry Honeysett, SCGU President
- Autumn Bowmaker Competition Report