The closing date for entries into the Scratch 4s competition is fast approaching, namely 19th February. This important event for low handicap golfers is taking place from 18th – 20th April at East Sussex National GC. The combined handicap limit is 22, and players for each of the rounds are interchangeable. Entry fees and application forms must be sent to Sandra Holman by 19th February.
- Dyke GC Pair Wins the Glenda Ricketts Memorial Salvers
- Nevill Hosts Glenda Ricketts Memorial Salvers on Sunday
- Mannings Heath Pair in Daily Mail Foursomes Finals
- Juniors Selected for England Golf U18 Regional Training Squad
- Mid-Sussex Hosts 1st Coaching Clinic of 18/19 Season
- Junior Girls Winter Coaching Dates
- Reflections on Coronation Foursomes Final
- Good Luck to Aileen Greenfield
- Glenda Ricketts Start Sheet
- Junior Club News from Mid-Sussex
- Sussex Triumphs at Inter-County Seniors!
- Juniors Compete in Alresford Cup
- Good Luck for Inter-Counties Champs
- Friendly Match Report – Sussex Veterans v Hampshire
- News from Day 2 British Seniors