The closing date for entries into the Scratch 4s competition is fast approaching, namely 19th February. This important event for low handicap golfers is taking place from 18th – 20th April at East Sussex National GC. The combined handicap limit is 22, and players for each of the rounds are interchangeable. Entry fees and application forms must be sent to Sandra Holman by 19th February.
- World Handicap System – new details announced
- England Golf Team Champs at Mannings Heath
- International Women’s Golf Day
- Closing date for London Foursomes
- 1st Team Trains in the Rain! Typical British Winter Golf….
- Development for All Report by Lee Andrews
- Delegates Meeting – 5th March
- Girls Golf Rocks “Ambassador” Training Day
- Scratch 4s – Still Time To Enter
- Junior Girls & Sussex Regional Academies