The closing date for entries into the Scratch 4s competition is fast approaching, namely 19th February. This important event for low handicap golfers is taking place from 18th – 20th April at East Sussex National GC. The combined handicap limit is 22, and players for each of the rounds are interchangeable. Entry fees and application forms must be sent to Sandra Holman by 19th February.
- Chichester Still in Annodata Matchplay
- Day 1 – Junior County Match Week
- Revised Dates, Times & Venues for Inter-Club Division Semi-Finals
- Seniors Win the Mulligan Larsen Bowl
- It’s Junior County Match Week!
- Sussex Teams Success in Daily Mail Foursomes!
- Inter-club Division Semi-Final Report
- Seniors Team vs Hampshire – 6th August
- Autumn Bowmaker – Still Time to Enter!
- Inter-club Division Semi-Final Line Up