The closing date for entries into the Scratch 4s competition is fast approaching, namely 19th February. This important event for low handicap golfers is taking place from 18th – 20th April at East Sussex National GC. The combined handicap limit is 22, and players for each of the rounds are interchangeable. Entry fees and application forms must be sent to Sandra Holman by 19th February.
- Junior Fundraiser – Please Join In!
- Online Calendar
- SCLGA Stance on Golf Insurance
- County Referees Level 2 re-qualification in the new Rules of Golf
- Slinfold Ladies and their 4 Aces
- Rule Change No.11
- Still Spaces in Junior Girls Fundraiser
- New Rules 2019
- Happy New Year!
- Seasons Greetings
- 2019 Rule Change regarding Caddies
- 2019 SCLGA Competitions On-Line
- Ladies’ London Foursomes 2019
- Rule change – Substitution of Ball
- England Golf – Replacing the Ball